Mr. Lokesh ( B.A, B.P. Ed, M.P. Ed )
Specialization: Athletics, Badminton, Football, Volleyball
Cleared State Athletics Official exam in 2012.
Participated in National Level Weight Lifting competition in 2009.
Karnataka Best Lifter Award in 2009 in Senior State Weight Lifting Competition.
1. Mr. Abdul Rahiman, Asst. Prof, Mechanical Department.
2. Mr. Sujay Kumar, Asst. Prof, Mechanical Department.
3. Mr. Kiran Kumar, Asst. Prof, E&C Department.
4. Mrs. Vani. R, Asst. Prof, Mechanical Department.
5. Mrs. Rajashri, Asst. Prof, ISE Department
To encourage sports events, every year inter and intra-collegiate has been organized in YIT campus. Students of YIT have represented VTU and many other sports event and have won bagged prizes.
Yenepoya Institute of Technology, Moodbidri is given overall encouragement to the sports and games. The institution is promoting the Athletes, by giving them all the facilities/help and also conducting Mega-events like Annual sports Meet etc. All the sports facilities needed in an institution are provided here in a conducive environment.
Our college has good sports facilities with cricket and football ground, 200 mtr. athletic ground, indoor games, table-tennis, badminton, kho-kho, throwball, volleyball etc. We also encourage our students to participate in various competitions, which will be held outside the college also.
Institute has hosted state level NETBALL tournament-15 for boys and girls. Our Kabbadi team has won 3 rd place in Kabbadi Tournament, held in Ajekar, Karkala
1. Our students participated in V.T.U Inter Collegiate Power Lifting Competition (Men & Women) on 28 th & 29 th September 2018 at SCEM, Adyar.
Ms. Deeksha Kumari, III Sem (EEE) Bagged Second place. Ms. Shilpa Vishwanath Koudi VII Sem (CSE) Bagged First place & represent All India Inter University Women Power Lifting championship to be held at Calicut university, Kerala from 17 th to 22 nd 2019.
2. Our students’ participated In V.T.U Mangalore zone Inter collegiate Throw ball championship (women) held on 9 th & 10 th October 2018 at SSEC Vamanjoor our team got IV th place.
3. Our students participated in VTU Inter collegiate Athletic Meet (men & women) on 3 rd November 2018 Mr. Gururaj B.S 5 th sem (ME) has bagged III place In Docathlon event.
Ms. Deeksha Kumari represented to the VTU Kabaddi Team (women) and will be participated in the South Zone Inter University Kabaddi Tournament to be held at Bangaluru from 12 th to 15 th Novembar 2018
4. Weight Lifting Competition (men & women) 30 th & 31 st October 2018 GAT Bangaluru. Mr. Umar Kunhi K bagged Silver Medal, Rakshith, Sai Prakash M.R bagged in Bronze Medal & Ms. Deeksha Kumari III Sem (EEE) Bagged Second Place.
Mr. Ragavendra B.K bagged Gold Medal & selected for All India Inter University Weight Lifting Championship held at University of Calicut, Kerala.
6. Mr Kathyayani Anilnath singh for securing First place in individual Kumite & second place in individual Kata in the 29 th State Level Interdojo Karate Championship 2018 held in 3 rd & 4 th November 2018 Mangalore. She is selected for All India Inter University Wushu championship to be held at Punjab University, Chandigarh from 12 th to 16 th march 2019.
7. Our Volley Ball Team participated in VTU Mangalore Zone Volley Ball Tournament held at AIET, Moodbidri on 7 th March 2019.
8. YIT Cricket Team participated in VTU Mangalore Zone Cricket Tournament held at NMAMIT, Nitte on 13 th March 2019.
9. Our Football Team participated in VTU Mangalore Zone Football Tournament held at NMAMIT, Nitte on 21 st & 22 nd March 2019.
Football, Badminton, Cricket, Basketball, Throw ball, Kabaddi, Volley Ball and Indoor Games - Table Tennis, Weight Lifting & Power Lifting equipments etc.
Gymnasium for students fitness purpose.