Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The primary aim of IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution. It also promotes the measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- The IQAC will provide greater clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- The IQAC will contribute towards enhancement and integration among the activities of the College and institutionalize many good practices.
IQAC evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of evaluation procedures
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad
Functions of the IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.